• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Finally got the exhaust done! new pics

No offense, but watching videos on CarDomain SUCKS! It's slower than hell and you have you suffer through all their crap advertising. Then they butcher your video with a Shell Oil Co. banner in half of the video screen. Other than that, sweet burnout.

Congratulations!!

Your new exhaust system is so Cool! :pep and it looks so simple too, and you have the cleanest driveshaft I've ever seen! Not that I go around looking at driveshafts all day! :doh I have a little ways to think about exhaust. Heck, I bought the rear valance with the exhaust version, of course that could be changed easily enough! I'm excited for you tarafied!

Re: Congratulations!!

"Sportbikechick" said:
Your new exhaust system is so Cool! :pep and it looks so simple too, and you have the cleanest driveshaft I've ever seen! Not that I go around looking at driveshafts all day! :doh I have a little ways to think about exhaust. Heck, I bought the rear valance with the exhaust version, of course that could be changed easily enough! I'm excited for you tarafied!
Well the exhaust was the last big thing I had to do (aside from my dream mods like a 5 speed, R&P, tilt wheel, PB, Boss9 heads, cutting the roof off, etc.). My driveshaft is aluminum so thats why it looks clean. Your ride is coming along very nice.
Now if I can figure out how to upload a avi file... I think a tutorial IS in order!

Flaming river tilt column

FWIW, speaking of tilt columns? I would certainly have thought the Flaming River tilt column would have tilted up further than it does. When compared to stock, it seems like it only tilts up another 10degrees, guesstimation. However that's enough to clear larger legs and a protruding stomach I suppose, neither of which I have! lol However my husband will appreciate the little extra upward tilt! I don't see why Flaming river put so much tilt downward in the column! They should have focused more on the upward tilt, adding a few more degrees maybe. Of course we wouldn't want it to look stupid tilted! lol I think I'd shop around before putting forth the money and labor and see what else it available regarding tilt columns, see what flaming rivers competition is anyway.

IMG_7949.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back