• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Finally!!

i go to your link and i get this:

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this). plus a whole bunch of facebook pics.

"lethal289" said:
i go to your link and i get this:

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this). plus a whole bunch of facebook pics.

+1...

I don't see a whole lot, facebook is blocked here at work.

It loads up a jumbled up site with the bottom half of what I think looks to be a silver Mercedes. Sorry Kat, not sure what happened to your site.

That happened to my boss on his laptop. He refreshed the page and it worked. Shows up fine on my PC. :shrug

The header is Flash... and there's rotating images in the body (the blue Saab)

Attachments

• web.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 109
The top doesn't work on my computer even after a refresh.

I see the rotation of car pictures in the middle of the screen and the group of Facebook pictures to the right but the top is inop.

Its a giant mess on my iPhone and on my laptop with firefox. Who uses IE anymore?? Jk keep at it, you're close I'm sure to getting it.

"Kats66Pny" said:
Which browser are ya'll using? From what I can tell, it works in IE but not in Firefox. :confu

I'm using firefox, and with work I can't see facebook. This is what I'm seeing, the photo does change. I did try with ie exploder, and I can see the top menu.

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 99
:confu well WTF.. If I can't figure it out by tomorrow, well... I guess I'll have to redo the header and remove the flash. Shame because the header is fricking awesome.

Same problems on my laptop as well, I am using firefox. Also the text in the red area is really hard to read. (Copied and then edited from Tarified) :hide

IE doesn't show fail but just this "Tired of the regular car dealer experience? Then come visit us! It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience.

We offer quality cars at competitive prices. We want to help you drive off in your next vehicle. No hassles. No pushy salesmen chasing you around!

We can ensure clean title histories by our use of AUTOCHECK on all of our vehicles.

We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next pre-owned vehicle. We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to find a vehicle that's right for you."

not flash.

The part in red is very hard to read.

Firefox shows the above but "...failed..."

IE is non-compliant with darn near every internet standard I can think of. Meaning, if it displays right in IE, it'll be screwed up in any other browser. :guns

I always test my sites in more than one browser (and on iphones and mobile devices if you wanna get perfectionistic) but I am the sort of guy who expects things NOT to work right. :roul

PS: You used a template didn't you? :shrug :sm_NTA

"gotstang" said:
PS: You used a template didn't you? :shrug :sm_NTA

Yeah, one my boss picked out. He picked it out and said fill it in. Took me forever to figure out to edit flash.

"Kats66Pny" said:
Yeah, one my boss picked out. He picked it out and said fill it in. Took me forever to figure out to edit flash.
I didn't mean to sound like a jackass...I just noticed the color scheme and it set off my spider sense. :yah

If it was me, I'd ditch the moving flash top banner. Then again, I hate flash websites which makes me an outcast in the 21st century. It is a little on the large side though. :steer

Chrome no likey.

Did you make it with Microshaft Front Page? Front page is pretty notorious for make shit only work with IE.

Kat,

part of what I do for a living is make webpages work across multiple browsers.

If you need any help, PM or hit me on FB

Back