• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Finally.....

AzPete

......got around to getting the side exit pipes done and the Flowmasters off. I am darn near running straight pipes now. I put on a 8" (body) long glasspack but mounted it reversed so the little cups inside do not catch and modify the sound. They dump into a pair of 3" x 18" chrome tips just in front of the rear tire. This entire system is 2.5" off of some Hooker headers. I will get a sound track when I can convince my grandson to set it up.

This and the lumpy cam really adds to the entire "old school" effect.

This will rattle Midlife's house for sure.

I just hope it is not to much as it did come out a bit louder than I expected.

Hell yeah Pete, SOLD! That is exactly what I've been looking for to replace the super turbos on my Fairlane. Gimme a total shipped to 30144. I can Paypal, money order, whatever. Thanks.

I will check the shipping in the morning and let you know. There should be a pre priced box they will fit in. Money order or check will do fine......

Heck I have the same things on my mustang. If I'd known you wanted them I'd have traded even steven, since my mustang's not going anywhere anytime soon, and the exhaust sound is the least of my concerns right now :)

"AtlantaSteve" said:
Heck I have the same things on my mustang. If I'd known you wanted them I'd have traded even steven, since my mustang's not going anywhere anytime soon, and the exhaust sound is the least of my concerns right now :)

You know, I'm paranoid about ever offending anyone (a character flaw around this place, I'm well aware) but I just re-read it and thought it looked like I was trying to cut in on a deal between Pete and Ryan, and that was not my intention at all...I just was realizing that I ALSO had 2.5" offset-center flowmasters. Pete, I'm really sorry if it looked like I was trying to under sell you...definitely NOT my intention.

Ahhhhhhh.....you will burn in..........no not really, just joking. I didn't take it like that at all.

Re: Finally.....(pics added)

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What? Did you say something? I can't hear a damn thing anymore.

I think you need to paint the cherry bombs grabber orange!

"silverblueBP" said:
Pete's not that technologically adept :rofl

Probably true......I have to find something that will record pic and sound. I have given all mine away to kids........

Back