• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Flysure1 - Welcome to the wild side

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Rod,

We are honored by your presence :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :binkybaby:

I had no idea this site existed till yesterday, I kind of feel guilty being here--guess that will pass huh---I see a lot of familiar names--it will take me a while to figure the "system" out, I was not seeking all the responces on the vmf sight--Just need a break from there I think, the whole forum thing is addictive!--nice to see you guys--well, most of you--lol

Rod,

I, along with a lot of the regular old-time VMFers are members on quite a few different Mustang orientated forums. ALL of the forums are slightly different, but the underlying theme is always the same..... friends, fun and Mustangs!

"silverblueBP" said:
Welcome Rod, can we still get the jokes every day??

I plagiarize your jokes for my monthly local Mustang Club newsletter. Please don't force me to make up jokes. Please???

Welcome to a growing site. But, you brought no joke.............

You must also have a slightly twisted side to the sense of humor but being you see Dave is here, you would realize that.

Sounds like a happy family inviting yet another member under it's wing. This is good. Rod, again welcome.

Back