• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Foose poll

Would you let Chip Foose loose on your Mustang?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
"Fast68back" said:
No, I couldnt afford the taxes

Shaaa....right! You got more in wheels and tires than I got in my whole car. Speaking of wheels, you want me to post that pic of your car with the dubs on it?

"Sluggo" said:
Shaaa....right! You got more in wheels and tires than I got in my whole car. Speaking of wheels, you want me to post that pic of your car with the dubs on it?

Thats wrong on so many levels.......... The wheels werent too bad (beside, I told you it was free money from the mineral rights under my house) the tires were more than I planned, but the do look bada$$

[refle]http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/2166/2422/5413710509_large.jpg?114915-001[/refle]

"Fast68back" said:
Thats wrong on so many levels.......... The wheels werent too bad (beside, I told you it was free money from the mineral rights under my house) the tires were more than I planned, but the do look bada$$

Look what I found! What are those 26's?

While Foose is talented and does quality work, no chance. His paint schemes and wheels are way too "Foose" for my taste.

I'd let him do my car. Heck when he did a 67 fastback he used the same side scoops and hood scoop I already purchased. On second thought maybe I would buy a new beater stang for him to do. :jam

Ya but you could sell your one off set of wheels for big money using fooses name which would pay for the paint job you wanted and probably the wheels you wanted, i remember an episode where they kept it classic with the wheels and didnt two tone it. im sure the research it a little to know that you wouldnt be mad with the paint job. I would hate to have the paint color and stripes that they did for the guys mustang that had a sick brother

"pnandy" said:
anyone have a pic of the 67 he did

This one?

overhaulin3new.jpg

It belonged to the guy in the wheelchair. I met him about 3 years ago at the Knott's show in SoCal. We had a long converstion about his car (revealed in the Fall of the prior year) and as of that day (late April) he still hadn't taken delivery due to a long punch list of items that needed further tweaking. Very nice guy, nice family.

I wouldn't. I like his hot rods, but he takes classic muscle cars and tries to turn them into hot rods. Shaved doors, no side view mirrors, oversize wheels, slammed to the ground, two tone paint, etc. I like my Mustang as a Mustang. And if I were to have him do my car the way I want it, why bother having him do it? Besides, I'd rather do the work myself. I don't like letting other people work on my car.

Oh, and I still love your car, Jeff:) That's just one sexy GTA.

The '65 "brushstang" was pretty nice although the green and orange seemed a bt odd. I liked all the brushed trim, if forget how many hours they said they had in brushing all the chrome and stainless trim, but it was cool.

FOOSE-Brushstang.jpg

how big are those f'n wheels.

You say they actually took more time then 7 days thats good to know that they just dont half ass it then let you deal with it

(revealed in the Fall of the prior year) and as of that day (late April) he still hadn't taken delivery due to a long punch list of items that needed further tweaking.

Punch list? Six months of work can't be considered a punchlist.... not unless they just pushed the car off to the side and forgot about it.

Back