• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fordication is Looking at a New Set Of Wheels and They Look Goooooood!

Looks pretty good. It'll look even better when you take the 1980s centerline/ centerline copies off and put magnums on it.

DUDE! I want it! I had one like the blue one in the background and it was a very cool ride!
72_04_12_08_9_22_44_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, the guy wants 10K for the car and I do not have that much in my project fund. Well time to go to the CU and see if I can talk them into it. I think this one would be worth selling my bike for but I do not know if my wife will let me take money out of savings before I sell the bike. Now I am slamming my head.LOL Its like a kid in a toy store. Yeah, I had a 72 Ranchero that looked like that when I was in HS. 351C too. I loved that damn thing and if I do not get this car at least now I know what I want if I cannot get a 69 Mustang fastback. I am narrowing down I tell you. Righhhhht!

Be cool !!
If you don't have the finance , don't do it.
It could end up as a nightmare.
Enjoy your other ride.( give that kid in yours a ( educated) slamme ! )
IMO.

Well the auction did not meet the reserve so I am trying to talk them down to what I have in my project fund. If I do this I have to put the completion of the F100 on the back burner for another year but that car is like candy to me. We will see but I still have my mustang to play with so all is not lost.

Ahhh! Someone beat me to talking them down. The car sold for $8500 outside Ebay. Oh well. I guess I will just have to focus on the truck now. If I can ever get home for a week I will have photos of the mustang. I am in Indiana right now and its boring.

Back