• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forum introduction

crustycurmudgeon

I've been lurking for about a month now, I thought I'd introduce myself finally. My name is Frank and I have a '67 coupe. I've made some progress on it but there's still a long way to go. This seems to be a friendly bunch of people to learn from and I hope to be able to contribute as well.

:rofl

Frank

Everybody together now......Hello Frank......oh, this is not THAT forum............

Good to see you here, where you WILL get be told how things should be. :rofl

"Sluggo" said:
Welcome!

Friendly indeed. Keep an eye on Craig though..............

Too late Sluggy,
Frank lives about 30 minutes south of me and he has numerous times had to keep an eye on me. Poor guy.

Frank,
I think you will fit right in. And it has a shout box that's free too :cool

Welcome Frank. Don't expect it to be PC so have fun. VGOFL and SF is where all the good stuff is. The rest is just some sort of car talk crap.

"Sacbill" said:
Frank has a dry sense of humor, too.

Very dry.

The crickets hardly notice it.

Thanks, Bill. I was afraid it might be a bit too subtle. No wink emoticon.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I guess we're all just a bunch of geese over here.

Frank

welcome Frank, there may only be one Craig you have to worry about. I hear the other Craig is a really great guy!

"cmayna" said:
Too late Sluggy,
Frank lives about 30 minutes south of me and he has numerous times had to keep an eye on me. Poor guy.

Frank,
I think you will fit right in. And it has a shout box that's free too :cool

You mean the shoutbox that slowing the whole site down and fixin' to get whacked?

Back