• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forum Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluggo

I've spent a considerable amount of time fixin the forum. It seems to be working properly.

Due to the repairs/changes, some of you will HAVE to delete your cookies in your browser
and then refresh and relog.

I also reset everyone to the default theme to try to reduce issues.

PM me with individual issues.

Sluggo

I just changed a bunch of permissions. Apparently in the near fatal crash of database(self induced)
It reset everyone's settings.

Things should be almost normal :eek:

"70_Fastback" said:
I see the Smiting is gone LoL ;)

I can turn it back on if you like. It was kinda lame. It might be a little more fun if I was to name it
ass pats/teabags. Hmmmm...............

What's this new "sensitivity index"? And why does mine read -13,995? Does this equate to me being "overly insensitive"?

I'll try working on this for you all.....

I "played around" with some of the words in your post, I didn't really think of it as editing, but I thought better of it and left your original comment alone.

I demand a recount! Why the friggin' blazes am I at +3???? That makes almost no sense at all.

Now I'll admit I'm not as bad as DaveS, but geez Louise...+3? Gimme a break!

"daveSanborn" said:
What's this new "sensitivity index"? And why does mine read -13,995? Does this equate to me being "overly insensitive"?

I'll try working on this for you all.....
It equates to you being tea bagged that many times

It equates to you being tea bagged that many times

If that's the number of times I've been "tea bagged", I've never really thought to count, but there should probably be a + sign in front of that number.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back