• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fred's time has come

abrahamfh

The little guy and I will be making a trip up to the beautiful Bay on Sept 28th to transport Fred to So-Cal.

We will be flying into SJ at 9 AM and picking up the flat bed trailer on our way from SJ to UC.

Anyone willing to bestow some transporting knowledge or maybe want to swing by lend a hand or just supervisor is more than welcome.

Pretty excited to get Fred down here and start hammering away again.

It would be nice to see some old faces. LoL

qujysu6a.jpg

Abe,
Have you already lined up some help? During the week and with a short notice is going to make it tough for many but I will keep you posted on my possible visit. PM the UC address please and about what time will you be ready for help.

Craig

I think there might have been a slight misunderstanding.

Operation "speedy Gonzalez" won't take place until a little over a month from now. Saturday September 28th.

PM will be sent in ten.

"cmayna" said:
Abe,
Have you already lined up some help? During the week and with a short notice is going to make it tough for many but I will keep you posted on my possible visit. PM the UC address please and about what time will you be ready for help.

Craig

The 28th is Taste of Morgan Hill show which I'll be at. On Sunday I'm heading for Laguna Seca.
If you're heading south on Saturday drop by Morgan Hill....you know where.

We just might have to do that

"KBMWRS" said:
The 28th is Taste of Morgan Hill show which I'll be at. On Sunday I'm heading for Laguna Seca.
If you're heading south on Saturday drop by Morgan Hill....you know where.

Oops, my bad. Yes I was thinking tomorrow. I gotta quit sitting down wind of my smoker.

I'll be available to help.

That's great news Craig.

Look forward to seeing friends.

"cmayna" said:
Oops, my bad. Yes I was thinking tomorrow. I gotta quit sitting down wind of my smoker.

I'll be available to help.

Abe that's great news! I know it's been a while and I look forward to seeing your progress in the future.

If I was closer I would be there!

Oh well, it is awesome to hear Fred is going to come home!!!!!

Mel

Thanks. The little guy and I are looking forward to it. Can't wait.

"Ponyman66" said:
Abe that's great news! I know it's been a while and I look forward to seeing your progress in the future.

Thanks. We miss the Bay a lot but the sacrifice has been well worth it. The little guy is beyond anything any father could ask for.

"DEL65" said:
Good luck with the move. I hope it all goes well.

Abe:

It appears that I will be attending a memorial service next Saturday starting at 1:00. As a result, I will regretfully have to pass on the chance to help you load Fred for his trip south. Another time........ Have a safe trip.

Regards, Jeff

Back