• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Free winter caps - updated with more choices

"AzPete" said:
If the ears are folded forward.....what are the three points on top.......
I'm betting tin foil hat under there ...that way he's double protected.

Alright time for more kudos. Less than 48 hours after I placed my order with our friend Craig, a package has arrived with my (and my boys) new winter hats. Bear in mind we are over 2100 miles apart! Did I mention how bad ass cool these hats are?! Bring on the snow.

Thanks Craig

I guess I'm the only one that follows the damn rules around here.

:wop

Mine have not made it yet, I sure hope Craig didn't get my order mixed up with another with the good California stuff and I have A.T.F. agents surround my house soon!!!

"silverblueBP" said:

:wop
Here 'ya go DB.

hat.jpg

Damn, Those caps will never be the same. Rod, you should get yours any time now. I mailed them on 11/14 via priority. If not received by Monday, let me know and I'll send another box full.

uh oh, I might be out of caps now. Gave a lot away to a homeless shelter. Let me see if I can scrape some together. Were you looking for 1 or two each x 5?

"silverblueBP" said:

I might be like a prom dates period......late
but I follow rules
The wife said I was crazy for even taking the picture and wanted no part in it. :shrug

Attachments

• hats.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 46
"sgtjunior" said:
I might be like a prom dates period......late
but I follow rules
The wife said I was crazy for even taking the picture and wanted no part in it. :shrug

LMAO!

I think I know what a lot of folks will be giving each other for this years Stangfix white elephant extravaganza

Back