• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FS: Edelbrock 1406 4-v Carb $50+shipping OBO

Sacbill

Hard Swinger
Just put a Summit 4-barrel on the '68. Selling off this Edelbrock 1406 (w/electric choke). Includes the long tube fuel feed (instead of running hose to the carb). I've had this since 2003, probably about 10k miles on it. Felt some bogging, might just need a tune up or someone who knows their way around the Edelbrocks better than I. $50/obo plus shipping. Send me a private message if you're interested.

Bill

Great deal. I would but I already have two. Where were you a few years ago when I was looking around for one for the 65?

Mel

if you want it mel go ahead. i was thinking of rebuilding it and having it as my back up..something to tinker with

Bill,

thank you for the nice suprise on my front door step. I was taken back. thank you so much...now I just need to get with the carb drs (sellersrodshop and tarafied) to troubleshoot it. Once again thank you so much . I dont know what to say except thank you

"fordrule" said:
Bill,

thank you for the nice suprise on my front door step. I was taken back. thank you so much...now I just need to get with the carb drs (sellersrodshop and tarafied) to troubleshoot it. Once again thank you so much . I dont know what to say except thank you

You're welcome! It's not really in horrible shape; I think it just needs a tune up/clean up. Have fun and much success with your restoration! :thu
----------------
Currently playing on the Rock Show: David Bowie - Changes

Back