• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gators are #1 in preseason polls!!

A

Anonymous

With one of the easiest schedules in NCAA football, we have a good chance at having a great season.......only time will tell :nice

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090822/ap_on_sp_co_ne/fbc_t25_college_fb_poll_3

08natlchamp1.jpg

Be careful there Mr. Gator. Don't be so quick to grab that trophy just yet. There's a bunch of teams out there willing to take your boys to task. I think I see a trip to BatonRouge in your future. :guns

"blue65coupe" said:
Dang Mark. Do they not have footballs teams out in BFE? Why don't you jump on the bandwagon?

Bandwagon?? I was pull'n for the Orange & Blue when you were still crappin in your depends :kaid

"beach pony" said:
Be careful there Mr. Gator. Don't be so quick to grab that trophy just yet. There's a bunch of teams out there willing to take your boys to task. I think I see a trip to BatonRouge in your future. :guns

Wasn't grabbing the trophy.......yet. We sure can't say that we've got the toughest schedule this year.

I'm just happy that college football is about to start, it's the only organized sport worth paying attention to. Win, lose, it's all fun :nice

"silverblueBP" said:
Wasn't grabbing the trophy.......yet. We sure can't say that we've got the toughest schedule this year.

I'm just happy that college football is about to start, it's the only organized sport worth paying attention to. Win, lose, it's all fun :nice

I couldn't agree more!

I agree totally with you guys. Although my views on the subject are slightly off from yours. After all.
"WE ARE:"
penn-state-logo.jpg

96206.jpg

joepa.jpg

:boo :crazy :rofl

Its only fair they are # 1 mark, they have the highest payroll in the NCAA....... And Tim Tebow, well, nuff said

tim-tebow-girlfriend.jpg

"Fast68back" said:
Its only fair they are # 1 mark, they have the highest payroll in the NCAA....... And Tim Tebow, well, nuff said

tim-tebow-girlfriend.jpg

Jealous?

It's going to be a Great year Mark. The Gators have the coach, the players and the motivation to go all the way (again). Can't wait for the season to start.How 'bout them Gators !!

Back