• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gorilla Removal

DougG69

A man wakes up one morning and hears a loud thumping coming from the roof. He goes outside to look, and is startled to find there's a huge silverback gorilla up there!

So he runs back into the house, looks in the yellow pages and sure enough, there's an ad for "Gorilla Removers". He calls the number, and the man who answers says he'll be over in 30 minutes.

The gorilla remover arrives in a cargo van with a ladder on top. He gets out carrying a shotgun, and has a baseball bat slung over his shoulder in a custom holster. He lets a huge pit bull out of the back of the van, and gets his ladder down.

"What are you going to do?" the homeowner asks.

"I'm going to put this ladder up against the roof, and then I'm going to go up there and knock the gorilla off the roof with this baseball bat. When the gorilla falls off, the pit bull is trained to grab his nuts and not let go. The gorilla will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van." He hands the shotgun to the homeowner.

"What's the shotgun for? You want me to shoot the gorilla?" asks the homeowner.

"No," replies the gorilla remover. "If the gorilla knocks ME off the roof, I want you to shoot that f***ing dog!"

Back