• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got into fight this week

msell66

The party’s over
Donator
Hand a knock down with the tile floor. The floor won, but I left it bloodied!

IMG_1337.jpeg

I caught a bug and felt like shit all of Wednesday. Had been sleeping and got up to use bathroom. Deb heard the thud and when I came to she was there looking at me in a pool of blood. 5 stitches to close it up. Luckily no broken bones, but under my right eye hurts like hell.

Moral of the story is to drink lots of water even when you don’t feel like it. Dehydration has a way of reminding you and not in a subtle way :D

IMG_1349.jpeg

I have heard some bullshit story telling in my day but this one tops 'em all. We are to believe the happy house husband caught a bug, got dehydrated fell down and bumped his ugly ass head. Right. BS. How exactly does a "man" who never leaves the house where he spends his days baking muffins and doing laundry get exposed to anything? This is such a blatant cover story.
I'll tell you what happened. Deb had had enough of his crap and taught him f'n lesson is what happened. He probably had a bit too much sherry one afternoon while he was watching his "soaps" and when she got home from work and saw his lazy, tipsy ass lounging about having done none of his chores she laid into him. His smart mouth probably snapped back and well, got what he deserved. I'd bet it was only one left hook that connected giving him that shiner and his weenie ass was out before his ugly head hit the floor.
I just hope he learned a lesson. Poor Deb likely had to clean his blood up and drive him to the damn hospital to get stitched up. No doubt she hesitated at first but all that little bitch crying he was doing, any of us would have gave in and taken him just to shut him up.

Last edited:
I have heard some bullshit story telling in my day but this one tops 'em all. We are to believe the happy house husband caught a bug, got dehydrated fell down and bumped his ugly ass head. Right. BS. How exactly does a "man" who never leaves the house where he spends his days baking muffins and doing laundry get exposed to anything? This is such a blatant cover story.
I'll tell you what happened. Deb had had enough of his crap and taught him f'n lesson is what happened. He probably had a bit too much sherry one afternoon while he was watching his "soaps" and when she got home from work and saw his lazy, tipsy ass lounging about having done none of his chores she laid into him. His smart mouth probably snapped back and well, got what he deserved. I'd bet it was only one left hook that connected giving him that shiner and his weenie ass was out before his ugly head hit the floor.
I just hoped he learned a lesson. Poor Deb likely had to clean his blood up and drive him to the damn hospital to get stitched up. No doubt she hesitated at first but all that little bitch crying he was doing, any of us would have gave in and taken him just to shut him up.

This seems like the most plausible explanation of what happened. Mark - blink twice if you feel unsafe and need us to come rescue you.

The real story is:

Voldermort returned and tried to kill me once again. Deb jumped in front of the killing curse and it only left me bloodied. Sadly Deb didn't make it, But hey, I have this cool lightning-bolt scar!

That looks a lot like my 85 year old mom after her last fall. She did a faceplant fractured the eye socket and a nice cut on her forehead. She also was found in a pool of blood. This happened in October, from the hospital she went to a skilled nursing facility. She is back at her assisted living, she is declining. When she speaks it is only a whisper.
fd

That looks a lot like my 85 year old mom after her last fall. She did a faceplant fractured the eye socket and a nice cut on her forehead. She also was found in a pool of blood. This happened in October, from the hospital she went to a skilled nursing facility. She is back at her assisted living, she is declining. When she speaks it is only a whisper.
fd
Sorry to hear that.

I can’t be too far from a nursing home myself.

Back