• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gun related motivational posters....

daveSanborn

guns10.jpg

guns2.jpg

guns3.jpg

guns4.jpg

guns5.jpg

guns6.jpg

guns7.jpg

guns8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! :nice

Although I sure wish all those that owned one knew how to use it.

The 2nd amendment has the same downfall as freedom of speech. Just like some people shouldn't open their mouth simply because it'll be something stupid. Just because you can have one, doesn't mean you should. It's the morons that give the gun control lobbyists ammo for their cause. God must love idiots, because there are plenty still on this world.

"blue65coupe" said:
C'mon Mike, how hard can it be?

1-Point
2-Shoot

That's the problem. As noted on another reply, any idiot or ....child can do it.
Not being political here I admire,defend the right of guns. But I think it should involve more than the fact that you can get one versus knowing how to use it.

I'm done...no more.

I also believe that because you can own and operate one does not necessarily mean you should be entitled to. No one will champion your right to own a gun any more than me. But if you demonstrate poor judgment or general ineptitude (ie. holding your pistol sideways while firing from the hip) and especially mental impairment, then I'm not on board.

Yes this is coming from the owner of a Glock 17, an Ar15 and a HK91 clone. I also hold a concealed handgun license. When I carry my weapon it's cocked and locked and if it ever has to come out of concealment it will be used.

This can SO be turned into my line of work....because it's so true. Certain people shouldn't have access to computers either.

"I also believe that because you can own and operate one does not necessarily mean you should be entitled to. No one will champion your right to own a PC any more than me. But if you demonstrate poor judgment or general ineptitude (ie. no knowing simple procedures related to your job) and especially mental impairment, then I'm not on board.

Damnit, now I sound like a fascist.

"blue65coupe" said:
MIKE!!!! Don't take the bait like that, c'mon man. Remember lane-sharing?

Sphhftt! sppft!
Change bait will ya, I hate sardines. :naug :nice

We can relate almost anything to some type of freedom and making any changes impinges upon those freedoms and yet..... a bullet has a finality to it that it scares me. And should.
Now killing someone with a PC. Now that takes effort. :nice

What about some people that attempt to Sing and kill the rest of us...like Rosanne (whatever the fuck her last name is now). Just because you have a voice don't mean you can carry a tune!

Back