• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

guns for sale

what is this? I'd guess but might make myself look stupid.
100_1136.JPG

can you p.m. me the serial off the remington model 10? you can use ** for the last couple if you would feel more comfortable with that. some of these were chambered for the 2 9/16 length shell & would like to do some research on which chamber this might have.

"tarafied1" said:
what is this? I'd guess but might make myself look stupid.
100_1136.JPG

Wait for Ryan or Duane to jump on they should be able to tell you every make, model, how many times its been fired etc just by looking at the pics :lol

That SKS is the first one I bought.

I have a sale pending on the M1 and 9MM. When I get a shipping total the deal should be done.

Thanks guys! I will undoubtedly thin out the collection some more. I have a wedding to pay for. I hope my daughter realizes the sacrifice. I feel like I am selling my kids.

:cry

Mel

IIRC, for long guns, an individual can ship the gun without going through an FFL. But it HAS to be received by an individual/shop with an FFL. Double check with the receiving FFL, some get a little picky and don't like to receive rifles from non-FFL holders. Now handguns are a different story...they have to be shipped and received by an FFL.

-rob

Thanks Mel/Rob, I was curious. You just don't see any firearms for sale anymore. Our local paper (local drive by media outlet) stopped listing private party firearms ads and CL won't let you sell them either (peace you hippie!) Good to know. Thanks

"66gt350" said:
IIRC, for long guns, an individual can ship the gun without going through an FFL. But it HAS to be received by an individual/shop with an FFL. Double check with the receiving FFL, some get a little picky and don't like to receive rifles from non-FFL holders. Now handguns are a different story...they have to be shipped and received by an FFL.

-rob

Not exactly. Any gun, long or pistol, can be sold to another person in your state face to face, as long as the seller believes the buyer is legally able to own a gun. Also, guns must be received by a FFL for out of state transactions, but they don't have to be shipped by one. As stated, some FFLs however won't accept a gun from an individual, so do your homework. Also, crazy states like CA, MA, and NY might have other restrictions, so check into it. I have bought and sold plenty of guns face to face, but if I sell one, I make out a bill of sale with the buyers information (DL #, firearms license #) just to cover my ass if the gun turns up in a crime. This is all part of that "gun show loophole" liberals are always bitching about, and Dateline did a story about.

I am interested in finding out more info on the .30 Cal Carbine. Who is the manufacturer of it? Also what is your asking price? Thanks,Bob

Back