• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Happy Birthday Mark

"Fast68back" said:
So now he is truly a Sr. member..... :bow

Happy Birthday.

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhhhh ho ho ho ho.......you're killin me! Actually I have 2 more years till I'm officially a senior :cry

Just trying to recover from a weekend of clear finishing 1,500' of pine T&G and then spending the afternoon at the lake trying to avoid all the toobers being pulled by jackwads in bass boats! Makes it hard to teach someone to water ski with 4' rollers :pep

Happy B-day old geezer. Did you ever think your skiing instruction might be interrupting the tubers!!! Inconsiderate ass

"blue65coupe" said:
Happy B-day old geezer. Did you ever think your skiing instruction might be interrupting the tubers!!! Inconsiderate ass

:rofl

Duhhhhhhhh, that goes without saying!

Is this the day we all say "On the Mark..."? Happy Hatch Day!

Uhhh, I mean.....why do you have to be such a pwick? You hurt my feeling.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Better??

:rofl

"70_Fastback" said:
And now I can't shake the image of Elmer Fudd saying "pwick"... :rofl

Actually that phrase was spoken to me by an Asian employee just before I fired him years ago. We still kick it around cause it's funny!

Like he was saying something no one else had :rofl :rofl

"70_Fastback" said:
It was because he made a crappy product - right? You can say it with fear of ridiculement :rofl

Yep, just like the other 53,347 that I canned over the last 30 years. The difference was I could hardly understand him.

Twust me, I'll be a vawee, vawee goo woker. Qwawaty is my best attwibute.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :stfu You're fired.

Anyone offended by that, tough shit...it actually happened.

"silverblueBP" said:
Yep, just like the other 53,347 that I canned over the last 30 years. The difference was I could hardly understand him.

I'm not offended Mark. See, the Asian community and I get along well, contrary to what JohnnyK says... :bird

26_01_06_09_2_22_02.JPG

"silverblueBP" said:

Anyone offended by that can kiss my ass :naug

Happy b-day bro!

"70_Fastback" said:
I'm not offended Mark. See, the Asian community and I get along well, contrary to what JohnnyK says... :bird

26_01_06_09_2_22_02.JPG
It looks like you went with the "LONG NECK" model Jeremy, good choice. She love you long time.

Back