• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Have a safe and happy 4th celebration everyone!

Flysure1

Kinda hard to believe this whole country started from a bunch of protesters who got fed up and broke away from English rule---can we say big kahoonas?

Happy 4th everyone. Stay safe and remember those who made this a free country for everyone.
tswn61l.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Happy 4th of July everyone, and this reminds me that I need to put my American Flags on display today.

fd

Going to be a boring 4th here. Burn ban in effect... fireworks banned. Oh well. Now I have a reason to make the husband help me work on Gertrude today. He has more holes to drill for the shelby drop. :thu

We took the little girl to her first parade today. 40 minutes of tractors and fire trucks. I have to get out of Wisconsin.

Time for a quick nap then out on the boat .

6b0a787b-131a-fb1c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"RapidRabbit" said:
We took the little girl to her first parade today. 40 minutes of tractors and fire trucks. I have to get out of Wisconsin.

Time for a quick nap then out on the boat .

6b0a787b-131a-fb1c.jpg

You could move to Kansas, we have 50 minutes of tractors and firetrucks, with a few horses and goats thrown in for good measure!

No goats today, but we did horses and people dressed up as cows.

Deb and I spent yesterday cleaning the boat so we could go out this morning. It had really bad water spots mixed with caked on dirt. Had to wash it, then wipe it down with vinegar/water mix, then cut and buffed the gelcoat, then finished it off with a nice coat of wax.

Went from this:

778453203_photobucket_72252_.jpg

to this:

778453203_photobucket_72254_.jpg

778453203_photobucket_72258_.jpg

Nothing like a clean and shiny boat, glass water and no one else around for some good morning skiing! Out for 3 hours until we both couldn't ski anymore.

Nice! You can come do mine next.
I haven't waxed it for quite some time.

Happy 4th everyone. I took advantage of the day to use John's lip roller. They turned out pretty nice. Just had a burger and some corn, raising a beer to the holiday and to John :beer. After that all settles in, sit in the yard with 2 fingers and a nice cuban and watch all my neighbors shoot off all their money in fireworks.

No Kev NOT 2 fingers in a Cuban :no

Mark the boat looks great!

Back