• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Have I mentioned lately

A

Anonymous

that I really enjoy this retarded place? I mean, where else can a politically INcorrect guy go these days and spout off about things and the HMFIC responds with :rofl

Almost brings a tear to my color blind eye.

I did say almost :nice

Woah there whacker...serious posts :wtf

Should just rename this place "Cheers for Car Nuts" :toot

"silverblueBP" said:
that I really enjoy this retarded place? I mean, where else can a politically INcorrect guy go these days and spout off about things and the HMFIC responds with :rofl

If you like, you CAN be moderated...

I'm moderating right now, had a Tallgrass Kold Lager for dinner and now I have another :toot

"beach pony" said:
I have to agree Mark. Pretty laid back place. Loose attitudes and good company.

Let's not get carried away. Why don't we just leave it with "Lose attitudes and company". :2guns

"johnpro" said:
Let's not get carried away. Why don't we just leave it with "Lose attitudes and company". :2guns

I was thinking more of just attitudes and opinions..... :taz

"johnpro" said:

Uh Pete, that would be loose. You forgot to .........Ah nevermind, screw it :taz

"silverblueBP" said:

Do I feel a group hug coming on...?

:wtf

Homo.

"70_Fastback" said:
Do I feel a group hug coming on...?

:wtf

Homo.

Takes one to..................

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Why can't all you people be as serious as I am when posting on this site. I mean 99% of this membership are a bunch of newbies having no idea on what end of the wrench to grab and we need to set an example. And what's with this hugging thing? Sounds like a bunch of guys dressed in those green thongy things getting too kozy with each other. How sick is that?

FU and F all of you. :hide2

There....does everyone fell better now?
You were all getting a little too chummy, if ya know what I mean. :mid

"KBMWRS" said:
FU and F all of you. :hide2

There....does everyone fell better now?
You were all getting a little too chummy, if ya know what I mean. :mid

Now THAT'S what I'm talk'n bout....yeah baby, yeah!

BTW :bird Craig :mid

Back