• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Having a stangfix sale!

blu67

I've decided that for a very short time I will be offering a sale price to stangfixers for original renderings. So, for the next two weeks I will be offering the following prices:

Single angle illustration - $150 ($25 off original price)

Double angle illustration - $200 ($35 off original price)

All include shipping.

This is only for a limited time and you would need to be serious and get your order form in within that two week period to qualify for the stangfix discount. (payment is only due when I begin your project)

The sale ends on June 12, 2013.

Now you have no excuse!!!

"dodgestang" said:
I sent you an email a little earlier....can I still qualify ;)

Repeat customers receive full price. Didn't you read the fine print?

"silverblueBP" said:

Ohh crap....is that why each one of my 3 photos was twice as much as the one before it.....

"silverblueBP" said:
You need to jump on this deal :Mark. When you are up there in Iowa doing your house cleaning chores you can look at it and reminisce on your PT chasin' days. :steer

Sweet! Message sent. Now that we closed on our house and I can decorate MY garage, it needs artwork!

That and I'm tired of looking at ugly Gertrude in 3 colors. Would be nice to have a final rendering of what she will look like finished when I need motivation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man, if I wasn't pouring so much into getting the mustang done right now I would have you do my dads drag car.

It's a good deal. I may still do one.
Have to check the budget.

"silverblueBP" said:
Nick:
You can still get a discount if you simply select Midlife as the recipient of the drawing...and I'd be honored!

Glad I saw this today. The discount would be over before I got back from the Power Tour. Put me in for 2 with 2 angles.

Back