1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

He searches, he bids, he scores!

Discussion in 'General Mustang Discussion' started by Midlife, Dec 6, 2017 at 3:23 PM.

Tags:
  1. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

I occasionally browse eBay for Mustang parts, stuff that I am short on supplies and hard-to-find pieces. One item is a 67/68 dash cluster at a reasonable price; I'm not going to use it in a car, but rather as a physical template for some of my refurbishment work. Most dash clusters are in the $300+ range and I don't want to spend that kind of money.

So...today, I'm browsing and find a 67 dash cluster with working gauges and a gauge cluster harness for $29.99 plus shipping. Perfect! My fingers couldn't hit the BIN button fast enough, but I was able to buy it. I guess some people don't realize how low they price items.

Grabber70Mach and tarafied1 like this.
  2. Boom

Boom Active Member

Shit, I have 2 of those sitting on a side table. One's missing a speedometer though and has a repro bezel.

Is a '68 complete factory harness worth anything? Pretty sure I pulled the entire thing out without cutting anything. I need to start throwing stuff on Ebay.

3. rbohm

rbohm Active Member

sounds like you were shooting from well behind the half court line, nice shot dude.

4. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Yes indeed! Headlight, underdash, tail, and dash cluster are worth $125. PM me for shipping details.