• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Heads up

Did Nick not make the upgrade? Just lists him as a premium member for some reason. Aslan shows up as a Moderator though.

My info page has only been looked at by some guy named cmayna. I must not be important....... :boohoo

I can search the site though.

Just the page with you profile.registration info on it. Just click on a members name and it should take you there.

It's refreshing to see someone as internet literate as Jake is.

"AzPete" said:
My info page has only been looked at by some guy named cmayna. I must not be important....... :boohoo

I can search the site though.

How do you know who has viewed your info page? Or are you just making the assumption that Craig is the only one that likes you enough to look at you info page? :3sum

This is the copied section for visitors...The number changes each time I visit but only one name is listed.....

Recent Visitors
The last 1 visitor(s) to this page were:

1. cmayna

This page has had 9 visits

I wasn't even looking at that number until I posted the above, then had to go back to see if it did change.

"cmayna" said:
Hey, Hey, Hey.......I just look up skirts. Nothing else
Skirts....Kilts, it has been awfully Hot down here. Especially when Trike riding Huh Pete ?

Back