• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello all, new member here

Cmon guys, you have to realize that Derek comes from Marin county that has more hot tubs than cars. They're a very bubbly type of group and take a little more time to comprehend what is really going on. So with a little bit of work, we will be able to mold him into a true Stangfixer.

I think he is referring to the Bay area secret handshake, has something to do with his new "friend"
image011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"cmayna" said:
Cmon guys, you have to realize that Derek comes from Marin county that has more hot tubs than cars. They're a very bubbly type of group and take a little more time to comprehend what is really going on. So with a little bit of work, we will be able to mold him into a true Stangfixer.

And he makes his own bubbles :dumas

At least I don't keep sticking my head underwater to smell the bubbles like you do... or was that all a cover to scope out Cmayna in his Mankini? :mid

"Meyer65" said:
At least I don't keep sticking my head underwater to smell the bubbles like you do... or was that all a cover to scope out Cmayna in his Mankini? :mid

BUSTED :3sum

"lethal289" said:
:wtf havent you FNG's realized nobody talks about Craigs attire around here

or certain animal attractions of others.

Back