• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello all, new member here

Meyer65

Hello everyone,
this is my first official post on Stangfix.com :toot

I recognize a lot of names here already, but for those of you who don't know me:

Here is my ride. It's a 65 coupe. with a Ford Racing 302 crate motor, T-5, 3.55 trac-loc, MSD, elec fuel pump... Check out my http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2404618 for more info.
b_172627.jpg

b_173330.jpg

b_174943.jpg

Anyway, I look forward to hangin out here, and hopefully getting some great advice for my Mustang (hey, maybe I can even give a little from time to time :pbj)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, I didn't mean for you to come over here.......... :bash

Really, glad to have you here. Just as a note, this place gets a bit "off center" at times.

For crying out loud, who left the door open again? Just what we need, more riff raff :cool

"AzPete" said:
Dang, I didn't mean for you to come over here.......... :bash

Really, glad to have you here. Just as a note, this place gets a bit "off center" at times.

Cmayna told me about this place, so I'd have to be foolish not to know that already :)

Wait, do you know the secret handshake? Oh yeah you're from Kalifornica....Silly me

Derek,
You'll fit in here real well. Derek, how about attending MITM is Sept? Give that Stang of your a good road trip test.

Next thing ya know Allen Hunt will show up!!! :wtf :wtf :wtf

Welcome Derek! :pep :pep :pep

the Smeleanor forum?

:rofl

That's your best? You're going to have to get better than that to survive around here, get working on it!

Remember, I only built and Eleanor and it definitely wasn't for me. I'd have built a true GT500 clone if I'd of had may choice.

Holy crap, this place is going to the dogs quick! First they allow me to sign in and now Derek? :wtf

Welcome to the clinic! If it's therapy you need, you came tp the wrong place! These animals round here will :mid you every chance they can!

Back