• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello all, new member here

Meyer65

Hello everyone,
this is my first official post on Stangfix.com :toot

I recognize a lot of names here already, but for those of you who don't know me:

Here is my ride. It's a 65 coupe. with a Ford Racing 302 crate motor, T-5, 3.55 trac-loc, MSD, elec fuel pump... Check out my http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2404618 for more info.
b_172627.jpg

b_173330.jpg

b_174943.jpg

Anyway, I look forward to hangin out here, and hopefully getting some great advice for my Mustang (hey, maybe I can even give a little from time to time :pbj)

Last edited by a moderator:

AzPete

Dang, I didn't mean for you to come over here.......... :bash

Really, glad to have you here. Just as a note, this place gets a bit "off center" at times.

A

Anonymous

For crying out loud, who left the door open again? Just what we need, more riff raff :cool

Meyer65

"AzPete" said:
Dang, I didn't mean for you to come over here.......... :bash

Really, glad to have you here. Just as a note, this place gets a bit "off center" at times.

Cmayna told me about this place, so I'd have to be foolish not to know that already :)

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Wait, do you know the secret handshake? Oh yeah you're from Kalifornica....Silly me

Derek,
You'll fit in here real well. Derek, how about attending MITM is Sept? Give that Stang of your a good road trip test.

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Next thing ya know Allen Hunt will show up!!! :wtf :wtf :wtf

Welcome Derek! :pep :pep :pep

daveSanborn

the Smeleanor forum?

:rofl

That's your best? You're going to have to get better than that to survive around here, get working on it!

Remember, I only built and Eleanor and it definitely wasn't for me. I'd have built a true GT500 clone if I'd of had may choice.

johnpro

Holy crap, this place is going to the dogs quick! First they allow me to sign in and now Derek? :wtf

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
Welcome to the clinic! If it's therapy you need, you came tp the wrong place! These animals round here will :mid you every chance they can!