• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello StangFix

95GT

I just registered and wanted to say hello. I do not have an older car but am looking for one.Hoping to buy something soon. I do have a 95GT so I hope I am welcome here. As I was looking around this site I see some areas that I was not able to see before I joined. What are these for? I see you need a password to get into them.

You have to earn those passwords, unfortunately that usually includes major sucking up to Sluggo....ewwwwwwwwwww.

Welcome a bored.

Welcome 95GT. You'll catch a lot of crap around here if you can hang around long enough. You'll catch even more if you don't. Glad to see a late model.

It is assumed that you are seeking to not have a personal life anymore. If not so, put the key board down and step back.

Thanks for the welcome. You look like a bunch of great guys and like to joke around. Sounds like my kind of crowd. I pretty sure I have the little women talked into an older Stang. Now I just need to find one. Lookng for one that is solid and a driver but may need some fixing and must be a Fastback. Where is a good place to hunt for one. Not into eBay unless it would be close to Northwest Illinois? Right now pretty much open to anything 65-70.

I have not really sat down and got a firm figure set with the wife yet. She is kind of talking in the $10k range but I am thinking more in the $15k range. Have to sit down and talk it over with her real soon. I know once I find a few to look at she will be more interested. Like I said I want a Fastback but I think she is more set on a convertible.

"blue65coupe" said:
I know of a canary yellow one with a dinosaur scoop on the hood you could probably get pretty cheap.

Yeah, it's bad ass...cept for that one little thing.

Sorry, I've been rather busy.

Welcome. All Mustangs are welcome here.

We even have a SN95 board here somewhere for you.

Yes Sluggo I saw the SN95 posting area but there does not seem to be much action going on in it. You must be the big man around here. The one that was talked about in an earlier post that I have to suck up to. If I can have your car I might just do that. Very nice looking.

Back