• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello to my Employees!

All of you employees do know that you get a 50% increase in your salary if you post at least once a week, eh? Jason promised us that, and we're here to enforce that policy.

THe chains that hold them to the workstation only allow them to view the monitor, not touch the keyboard. :nta

I have some great guys working with us. I think a few of them read my posts and enjoy them. I dont have alot of time to talk with them as im on the phone 90% of the time.

Guys it would be extra kewl if you posted.

"ClassicRecreations" said:
I have some great guys working with us. I think a few of them read my posts and enjoy them. I dont have alot of time to talk with them as im on the phone 90% of the time.

Guys it would be extra kewl if you posted.

And by "kewl" - I think he means "off the clock"

:nta

They must have been logging on at work.....and may not be able to afford a system and service at home. Why else would the employees be so quiet? We cannot be that bad......can we?

"jpyoung" said:
You're the best boss ever! Now all you have to do is hire me (I'll let you know where to send my paycheck.

:lol
In all fairness we have been extremely busy catching up. I'll bet sson we get someone to post here

Fine I'm here what is the big deal. I am the body guy at Classic Recreations. If you got questions I can try and help.

"Choptop69" said:
Fine I'm here what is the big deal. I am the body guy at Classic Recreations. If you got questions I can try and help.

Ohhhhh, so the choptop69 is actually the camaro...... We need to see some pictures of that car, or at least the rendering you showed Randy and I when we visited the shop.

And BTW, if this guys offers his opinion or advice on body work or paint....take it, he does amazing work! Did Jason ever give you that link to the 409 site?

Back