• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Help! -- Grilling Chicken Today

Sacbill

Hard Swinger
I've got a bunch of chicken I'm grilling this afternoon. They're a mix of boneless / skinless breasts and thighs. Usually, I apply some Red Baron seasoning and a bit of olive oil and let 'em go.

Thought I'd ask if there are any other interesting marinades or grilling suggestions that you guys have. Thx.

:WP

Sluggo

"Sacbill" said:
I've got a bunch of chicken I'm grilling this afternoon. They're a mix of boneless / skinless breasts and thighs. Usually, I apply some Red Baron seasoning and a bit of olive oil and let 'em go.

Thought I'd ask if there are any other interesting marinades or grilling suggestions that you guys have. Thx.

:WP

Wrap it in bacon. :weas

SELLERSRODSHOP

if you want something really good, put them in a tupperware container with a full bottle of italian salad dressing to marinade overnight. throw em on the grill the next day & brush a little of the dressing on each side as you flip them over. its easy, simple & really good eatin'.

Grille fast and hot to sear both sides. Make little foil boats and put the chicken in them. Cover them with your favorite salsa and pour a little beer into the boat. Move away from the coals/heat, cover and let 'em cook.

SELLERSRODSHOP

"1497" said:
Grille fast and hot to sear both sides. Make little foil boats and put the chicken in them. Cover them with your favorite salsa and pour a little beer into the boat. Move away from the coals/heat, cover and let 'em cook.

that is good! we do the same thing but let everything slow cook in the crock pot all day instead of grilling.

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
I know I'm too late but at least for next time, Weber's white wine & herb marinade is an excellent and quick way to take care of so much chicken. Marinade the pieces in a large or couple large ziplock bags for a couple hours and then BBQ them.