• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey strangers

Really? A conscious effort results in a yearly visit? You need to start wearing a respirator when welding. The fumes have affected your memory. :confused: Glad you finally remembered to check in. It's complete BS you left the rest of us here to watch over your boy {.}. You owe us big time.

Anyway...

Nice project! It would appear you have gone over to the rat rod side completely. Very cool stuff. Love the small detail stuff, as you know. That quick-change/banjo rear set-up is really sharp. Love the engineering aspects of the suspension. So what else have you done in the past year. Even I could have done more so I know you're holding back. SHARE

Zip it TERRY!

I’m not completely over the jump to hot rods only - I’m in the middle of a 67 coupe deal actually... yes. A COUPE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zip it TERRY!

I’m not completely over the jump to hot rods only - I’m in the middle of a 67 coupe deal actually... yes. A COUPE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought you broke out in hives just getting near a coupe.

Lol

Nice to see you and your mad skills back.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Zip it TERRY!

Now that's what I'm talking about! Good to see you poke back in again. Don't be such a stranger.....most of us aren't that bad, are we????:rolleyes:

Back