• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hot August Nights 2018.

guruatbol

Always on vacation!
We got a room at the Ramada because we'll be on our way back from my Dad's in Oregon and we'll have the dog. They allow pets.

Ok, so since I've never been, and all the info I found online is so overwhelming, what do I sign up for?

We'll have the new GT350 so do we even bother?

I saw there were drag races which we feel is a must see and maybe do. The concerts for sure and a cruise or two.

Do we have to register for the entire thing at $170 and pay the entrance fees for the events we want to do?

See what I mean about overwhelming?

Any help from those planning on going would be good.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I believe there is ONE fee for all the car shows.

contact John deLaMora or Bill Fuller. They have been there the most and should have the low-down on it all. I just tagged along last year.

Just one fee for the week. You get two passes.
It includes entrance to the drags, swap meet, auction,etc..
You can park at any of the the lots for the Show-N-Shine's if you have the HAN sticker.

HAN is a yearly thing for me. Been going there for 20 years? Can not even remember.

Just one fee for the week. You get two passes.
It includes entrance to the drags, swap meet, auction,etc..
You can park at any of the the lots for the Show-N-Shine's if you have the HAN sticker.

HAN is a yearly thing for me. Been going there for 20 years? Can not even remember.
I got answers from them directly.

Since we'll have the new Shelby we can only watch.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Marco, glad to hear from you again. We will be going again this year but with the '67 this time.

Back