• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How about a photo caption contest?

I found this gem laying around of 'ole Sanborn.

013-4.jpg

Give it yer best shot

After a hard day on the job, the gubbermint's top glory hole sanitizer just wants to "take a load off"

Queried for comment, Dave's supervisor stated "Dave's our number one guy. He does have a tendency to milk his way through the day though"

That would probably go for 50% of what gets posted :crazy

Holy Hey-zues! Someone has WAY too much time on their hands!

This is w/o a doubt one of my dorkier photo moments... although oddly there are quite a few of them.... :wtf

The ill-fitting helmet and dorky looking goggles belong to my son. Notice that the price tags are still installed.... He'd ordered these items while still working overseas and asked me "how they looked". I told him they'd make him look like a dork and took a picture to prove it.

Thanks for sharing with everyone!

I was actually looking for a different picture, you had posted it on the board once before, thats where I found it........ But I think the explanation was different...... :conf

"that must have been one hell of a party since I don't remember a thing...wait a minute, where did this helmet and goggles come from?"

Back