• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How Did This Happen

95GT

When I sign on lots of times I look at the top 5 posters. Well today I look and KBMWRS comes out of no where with 16777215 posts to blow everyone away. How does this happen?

"95GT" said:
When I sign on lots of times I look at the top 5 posters. Well today I look and KBMWRS comes out of no where with 16777215 posts to blow everyone away. How does this happen?

Damn good question.

"95GT" said:

I've been busy....alright??? :bird :naug :hide2

Nah just been posting on every forum on the internet about my new friend AH. :rofl

I have no idea what happened. :cool

You wanks can quit whinin' now.

The issue has been resolved. Apparently an unnamed (orange 70 model fastback owner) member decided to use some of his credits to buy a 100 post deduction and lay it on KBMWRS. Very funny...hehehe....except the database does not dig numbers in the negative since it's been told to deal with positive numbers.

I did not know how many posts he originally had so I picked a number outta my arse performed a scientific calculation from the time he signed up until now and come up with 215 which is an average of .689 per day.

"Sluggo" said:
a scientific calculation from the time he signed up until now and come up with 215 which is an average of .689 per day.

Gotta be some other explanation. Mike forgot how to log in for most of that time! :doh

"Sluggo" said:
You wanks can quit whinin' now.

The issue has been resolved. Apparently an unnamed (orange 70 model fastback owner) member decided to use some of his credits to buy a 100 post deduction and lay it on KBMWRS. Very funny...hehehe....except the database does not dig numbers in the negative since it's been told to deal with positive numbers.

I did not know how many posts he originally had so I picked a number outta my arse performed a scientific calculation from the time he signed up until now and come up with 215 which is an average of .689 per day.

You mean that chaufer lied to me????? :expl :skull :2guns

Wait,
We are calling kbmwrs's aggravating nonsense, posts or replies? :wtf is this world coming to?

:skull

This whole thread reeks of corruption and partisanship.

Hmmm, I guess I shouldn't comment here after reading stories at Newsbusters.

You are hereby bestowed the high honor of "Dick of the week"

Wear it with pride.

:crazy

Back