• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How did you pick your Mustangs color?

Hello,

I picked a base color I liked and at that point started looking for different shades/blends of that base color.
Ended up going with 2010 Ford Kona Blue Metallic.

Marc Cramer

"cramer" said:
Hello,

I picked a base color I liked and at that point started looking for different shades/blends of that base color.
Ended up going with 2010 Ford Kona Blue Metallic.

Marc Cramer

Any pictures of it Marc ?

The dude from Oklahoma appears to have stolen Jeremy's scoop...

index.php

My car was originally Meadowlark Yellow. That's a very pale yellow. I never figured myself as a yellow car guy, but the color grew on me. When it was time for repaint, I wanted to stay yellow, but something with more pop. I looked at lots of yellow cars. I settled on '70 Chrysler color Top Banana, which was re-introduced in the mid 2000's on Chargers, Jeeps, and pickups. A local '06 Charger made up my mind.

When you change colors, your paint job gets much more expensive because you have to paint jambs, under hood, etc.

"PJ Moran" said:
When you change colors, your paint job gets much more expensive because you have to paint jambs, under hood, etc.
and I would do this anyway so it all looks fresh and matches, the best paint job is if you take the car as much apart as possible IMO

Will have pictures eventually but only have most of it jammed right now...
Ran out of funds :cry so have to wait for more money to get it finished.

Once it is done I'll be sure to post some pictures.

Marc

Back