• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How Many Active Stangfix Members???

dm289

I am courious... How many active Stangfix members are there??? Everytime I check I always see posts several weeks old below the first few... funny thing is that most of the active ones I do see are the same folks from my time at the vmf starting in 2000... have we talked about everything there is to talk about??? How can we get more traffic???

"dm289" said:
I am courious... How many active Stangfix members are there??? How can we get more traffic???

Ummm, post more? :char It says you joined 3yrs. ago but have only 78 posts if your stats are correct? There are plenty of areas to post in and I use 'show unread posts' when I'm on first and there's usually ~ a dozen/day.

Even if you don't have a question you can post what happened to you in your car today, trips, things you want to do with your car (mods, trips, etc.).
Jon

Yeah,
Don't have a personal life like a few of us. You dont have to always talk Mustang either. Food, women, sheep, etc, for they all revert back to Mustangs.

TapaYakin' from my iPhone

I used to be more active, running and riding a bike, but now that I'm in the garage on my Ranchero, so not so much activity lately! Actually, the last part is on point. I have been more active on the TFFN.net, the Falcon site, since my priority is my Ranchero first then Dirty Harry, my 67 Stang Vert, I haven't been as active here.

My waist size is clearly indicating that I'm not active enough on this site.

I lurk and post when I think I can add anything new. I used to be a big poster, starting with the first version of the VMF in 1999. i was good for maybe 4000 posts in the next 5 years. But, after you've been on these forums for awhile, the same questions seem to be posted over and over. So, unless I can be the first to chime in, I don't post. But I'm watching, every day. . .

Robert

"66benchcoupe" said:
I lurk and post when I think I can add anything new. But, after you've been on these forums for awhile, the same questions seem to be posted over and over. So, unless I can be the first to chime in, I don't post. But I'm watching, every day. . .

Robert

+ 1

I just haven't had much time over the last several months. Between car club drama and upcoming show, kids, trying to get things straightened out to buy a house... It's just been crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"66benchcoupe" said:
I lurk and post when I think I can add anything new. I used to be a big poster, starting with the first version of the VMF in 1999. i was good for maybe 4000 posts in the next 5 years. But, after you've been on these forums for awhile, the same questions seem to be posted over and over. So, unless I can be the first to chime in, I don't post. But I'm watching, every day. . .

Robert

Robert brings up a good point: Is it better to search through old posts for the answers, or start a new thread with what may or may not be (but probably is) an old question?

jon

"jmbour66" said:
Robert brings up a good point: Is it better to search through old posts for the answers, or start a new thread with what may or may not be (but probably is) an old question?

jon
Both. Sometimes having a successful search for a particular topic is tough. You either can't find what you need or it leaves open some part of the answer one is seeking. Never hurts to cover something again.

Besides, most of the guys here are getting older and probably won't even realize they have answered the same question before. Even if it was just a week/day/hour earlier!

index.php

I have hard time getting any reading done with that going on. Oh to be young again.

I'm always posting on that other site. :skul I only come over here to act like a highschooler. :roll

I know I have been less active lately.
I check new posts several times a day but haven't been posting as much.

My wife has been telling me I spend too much time on my phone on the forum. But when my 2 year old little girl would start pushing my phone out of my hand and saying turn it off and play with me, it kind of hit home. I've become an addict.

Is a stangfix addicts support group I should join?

Back