• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How many of you run a

License plate frame?

I was looking at some of the pictures on here. Maybe its because most all new cars have some sort of frame around them. Just curious who does and what they say, if anything.

1_04_08_08_5_28_54.jpg

CopyofIMG_5545-1-1.jpg

2_26_04_09_6_09_21_0.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have frames on any of my vehicles, mainly because they detract from the personalized plates.

My house (RV), car trailer, and '07 Vert all have "Retired Air Force" on them. The '66 has none.

I have "1967 Mustang" plate frames, but I don't have them mounted. I've yet to devise hardware that will let me mount them without rubbing the paint.

Just a plain chrome frame--was more interested in using the plastic cover that came with it to protect the original unused 1966 license plates that cost me $$$.

Jeff, you have the same plate in white and black? I thought you could only use black if they were original to the car?

My frame is from Billet Specialties and it has the light built in. It is a nice frame but kind of expensive.

Back