• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How "Old School" are you?

Wife's tractor? Now that's old school. I have 4 vehicles, 5 if you count the wife's 2014 F150. Three are stick (2 914s and '12 Mustang), two auto (66 Mustang and F150).

Julie LOVES to mow over stuff (Unfortunately she once got my chain saw). Last Saturday after she finished mowing some brush, the tractor was covered with limbs and briars and her face was covered with the biggest grin.

Before I logged in to reply there were ads on every page of this post for depends! How funny is that, it must have linked to all of the old fart comments.
I'm old school in vehicles, wife has a '17 Forester and I hate driving that thing, it's always beeping at me for some idiotic safety feature- lane departure, lane assist, not using the turn signal, cruise on, disable, back on, etc. I spend the first few minutes turning off every nanny I can find before being forced to drive it. Just let ME drive and leave me alone! Now get off my lawn.

Everywhere else I pretty much like tech but don't have to have the latest phone etc. Have a land line on Ooma so it's only $5/mo to catch the junk calls. Really like my Bluetooth pioneer hands free radio in my DD and it's mechless so no CDs to carry.

Sent from my MotoX

Hey Craig, thought I'd pop back up. Trying to get back to work on the '67 again, still have your valve tool, not much done since you helped me seat the distributor, etc. Turning it over by hand every few weeks.

Sent from my MotoX

Hey Craig, thought I'd pop back up. Trying to get back to work on the '67 again, still have your valve tool, not much done since you helped me seat the distributor, etc. Turning it over by hand every few weeks.

Sent from my MotoX
not worried about the tool. Keep it as long as you need it. Also, let me know if you need more help. Would love to see you get her running!

Once I get to the point that I can turn the key and have the motor rotate I'll give you a shout to see when you may be in the area.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Back