• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How to take pic of a Google map display on my PC?

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Isn't there a way to take a screen shot of a map from your PC? Not my phone but laptop.

Can't you just Google pictures of my Fuji?

I think you can push the windows key and then print screen or prtsc button together.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

My Fuji? Your Fuji? Ahhhh Fuji!

well I tried but the screen just flickered. I want to send it as an attachment in an e-mail and also would like to draw on it to show locations.
Any idea how to do that?
Thanks

Thanks I figured it out...print and save as a PDF.
I'm marking the approximate location of where my uncle died in WWII in a a Lancaster training exercise.

Snipping Tool will let you get just the part you want and not the entire screen.

1681902655498.png

Hummm... Maybe that was a fake download site? Sorry about that. Here is the one I use from my self hosted server. You might have to copy and past this into a new browser window/tab. http://www.redshost.com/files/printkey510ef.zip

I have it set to start with Windows and open the interface when the key is pressed so I can choose to use the "Rectangle" selection tool, save or print the capture.

Below is a screenshot of the interface using my cell phone as it's designed not to capture itself.
20230419_123059.jpg

Back