• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How to take pic of a Google map display on my PC?

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Isn't there a way to take a screen shot of a map from your PC? Not my phone but laptop.

RapidRabbit

Donator
Can't you just Google pictures of my Fuji?

I think you can push the windows key and then print screen or prtsc button together.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
My Fuji? Your Fuji? Ahhhh Fuji!

well I tried but the screen just flickered. I want to send it as an attachment in an e-mail and also would like to draw on it to show locations.
Any idea how to do that?
Thanks

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Thanks I figured it out...print and save as a PDF.
I'm marking the approximate location of where my uncle died in WWII in a a Lancaster training exercise.

JD08

Snipping Tool will let you get just the part you want and not the entire screen.

1681902655498.png

69GT350H

Hummm... Maybe that was a fake download site? Sorry about that. Here is the one I use from my self hosted server. You might have to copy and past this into a new browser window/tab. http://www.redshost.com/files/printkey510ef.zip

I have it set to start with Windows and open the interface when the key is pressed so I can choose to use the "Rectangle" selection tool, save or print the capture.

Below is a screenshot of the interface using my cell phone as it's designed not to capture itself.
20230419_123059.jpg