• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I am still using an old Sony Vaio---

Flysure1

I got hit by lightning a couple of weeks ago and I am still replacing things--we had a 50 in panasonic plasma that was less than 2 years old, replaced it with a 60 in lg smart plasma--lots of gadgets there, got a new microwave/convection combo, I am having a computer built, amd fx 6100 zambezi 3.3 hz 6 core processor,seagate barracuda 1 tera 7200 rpm sata 6 gbs hard drive,geil corsa series 16 gb (2x8)ddr3 memory, new monitor, I did not get a high end graphics card--not a big gamer, I am pretty computer challenged but I think with a good graphics card the grandaughter could play a lot of games on this.--should be done wednesday I hope--then back to more jokes posted.

I heard, "Got struck by lightening" then a bunch of mumbo jumbo like a bad cell phone connection ending with "grandaughter could play games". Therefore I have nothing to add.

What does YOU getting struck by lightening and your TV and computers all being replaced have to do with it?

Duct tape man, duck tape. Use it. Pocket the cash. :roll

"KBMWRS" said:
What does YOU getting struck by lightening and your TV and computers all being replaced have to do with it?

Duct tape man, duck tape. Use it. Pocket the cash. :roll
I have replacement value in my policy--they first take out 500 ded. then figure replacement amount and then they hold back some of that amount untill you actually replace each item---I will be lucky to get half of what I paid---I realize I upgraded but I am still not a big insurance company fan---legal fraud for the most part---(just my opinion). I really like the 60inch versus 50 in. tv , I guess 10 inches makes a BIG difference!

Back