• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I Bought The Project 69 Mustang

why could he strip all the parts he wants off, and still sell the r code for a good chunk to the right dude? It would still be worth something decent as a shell.

"95GT" said:
I plan to keep the engine mild. Will drop the compression down to 9-9.5 to 1, run a cam close to stock specs. Would really like to find a hydraulic roller,a set of edelbrock aluminum heads and a stock Ford aluminum intake of some kind. I want something with a little power but not a street killer. I would like some kind of an overdrive tranny and run a 3.70 gear in the rear.

Sounds cool! I wet with a blue thunder intake on mine and a pretty lumpy hydraulic cam.

"lethal289" said:
why could he strip all the parts he wants off, and still sell the r code for a good chunk to the right dude? It would still be worth something decent as a shell.
Heck yeah, I'd come get the shell when your done with it (if the price is right). It would be a great project for one of my boys!

Back