• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I got an ass chewin' for posting this elsewhere.

"Musman" said:
That word "hey" is stricly reserved for Canadians to say...but i'll make an exception for you Laurie... ;)

What about me? I hail from 17 miles south of the Canadian border.

"Sluggo" said:
What about me? I hail from 17 miles south of the Canadian border.
Our common border shares quite a few States and Provinces, so where exactly is that ?

"Laurie S." said:
I grew up in Detroit, not far from Canada. ;D

Yep i know about that area, especially the tunnel that links Windsor ( Ontario) and Detroit. A buddy and i almost got kille by some ?&$&* while having no choice but to sleep ( sort of) at the downtown bus terminal with my "Rambo" army knive in my pants... ....but that's a long story...

"Sluggo" said:
Landon, North Dakota. South of Morden, Manitoba.
Nothing up above there but plains, never ending plains...
Ok so back to topic....sorry for hyjacking..

What happened Sluggo.... did they kick you off the reservation? You get caught messing with white women or something?

"Fast68back" said:
Your obviously a habitual photshopper

index.php

27_29_10_08_9_01_15.jpg

21_23_09_08_8_14_20.JPG

What the EF ?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sluggo" said:
I believe the comment was "Drag Racing"? No,no, no, it was "street racing"? With that condescending tone.
I'm pretty sure that's a plowed down corn field in the background, even if i wasn't there I think I could pickup on that.

I can post it now and no one can do anything about it. Muahahaha....

Where is your spolier & louvers?

I like that picture. It reminds me of my car when I hit third gear hard.

"70_Fastback" said:
So what's the deal with "Sluggo" ?

A nickname that stuck. I used to work with a spindly dude named Bill, who was referred to as Mr. Bill. Kind of a meager tread on me type. Quite the opposite pf my persona.

Seeing a connection?

It helped somewhat that I took a 5lb sledge hammer to a 1/4 drive air ratchet that failed me one day. I beat that S.O.B. into a jillion pieces :bash

Back