• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I love Craigslist!

Just picked up a brand new Ford Motorsports flywheel, clutch/pressure plate and barely used Lakewood scatter shield for the princely sum of $300 :thu.

Gotta love CL! I've gotten some pretty sweet deals on CL too. It's a daily check for me. I missed out on a super sweet deal by calling a few hours too late. Missed out on a 289 Hi-Po Autolite 4v carb, all original no choke. It was the real deal and the asking price was $35!!! The guy was just cleaning out his garage and wanted to get rid of his unused stuff. I did get a pair of tri-y's in good shape awhile back..for $5!

I got a couple nice original doors for $300 last week. I'm feeling okay with that. And they were 15 minutes from my house! That was the really awesome part.

Picked up 4 Magnum 500 wheels for 90$ total yesterday, only a bit of surface rust and really no pitting. Took me a couple hours and they look a million times better.

Was a steal!

"AzPete" said:
Sweet.....what is the parts availability for them?

Not as readily available as parts for Mustangs, but with the internet not horrible. My biggest challenge would be to convert to an automatic.....

......or convert daughter to drive manual.....

I would do it if she is enthused about it. That is half the battle there.

"jmbour66" said:
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/3113677550.html

My daughter just turned 13 today and I've been thinking I need to get started on her first car. She loves this Studebaker....

What does everyone think?

Earlier this year I sold a 52 Commander State Starliner Coupe that I was given about 30 years ago...It was not that good of condition but was a V8, auto. I just figured I would never have time to fix it up. I found quite a few parts available online for it...even some NOS parts!

My $500 1995 5 speed GT from this past Friday.
314794_3281265041562_1240544587_n.jpg

Back