• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I need an MSD Pill for my 6AL box

68EFIvert

I noticed that my MSD box has a 7000 rpm pill in it and I don't want to spin the engine that fast. I am looking for a pill in the 6200-6500 rpm range. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

I have one in the garage, but I wont be home until this weekend, maybe Monday, I can drop it in the mail on Monday if you want. I may be able to talk the GF into grabbing it and dropping it in the mail. I'll shoot her a note and see when she is going by my house, and try and explain the garage layout to her.

Thanks Rick! No hurry on this end. I have to put about 1,000 miles on the car before I can get it tuned and during that time I won't take it over 3,000 rpm. Basically keeping it out of boost. What is your paypal and how much do you want?

Cool, I will mail it when I get home then. Lets see, how much do I want.... I'm not using it, its taking up space in my garage and its gonna cost me a postage stamp to get it to you. If you paypal me the cost of a stamp, it will cost me more the take the money out of my paypal that it will be, so lets just say you'll owe me a beer should our paths cross.... Hows that?

:pbj Sounds good to me. Let me know if you need anything. I have a few parts in boxes that I never used or used very little.

I have several. If you want a valet pill like 3000 let me know. I also have about 8 of the 6000
I can also drop these in the mail. And I want a beer as well :cry

I think Rick has me covered but if his garage is like mine (parts disappear some times) I will let you know. Thanks guys!

Back