• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I see another pick-up back into car

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Not only did I witness Del65's accident but this morning at work I see a guy get into a old Dodge pickup that was parallel parked and proceed to back into a very nicely done old VW KarmanKhia vert. Of course the VW didn't have a bumper so he smooshed the nose. And then proceeded to drive off. I left a note in the VW and the guy called and got a police report done with me as the witness.

sux hopefully they get the guy
when i was living in newport beach for school i used to see that type of stuff happen all the time when ppl would be trying to park i saw a car one time pull a bumper car type maneuver and then she left it resting against one of the cars my explorer got hit down there but the person left and took my front license plate good thing i have those grey plastic bumpers shows zero damage

I see another pick-up back into car.......so what the heck are you doing to distract all these drivers so they back into other cars?????

"AzPete" said:
so what the heck are you doing to distract all these drivers so they back into other cars?????

He's ridiculously good-looking.

Mike, based on your post, I now hold you 100% responsible for damaging my car. What have I ever done to you to deserve that? :cry

So I get a call from the VW owner...he works at Lockheed too. Seems the KG was a project he made for his wife. He thanked me for leaving a note. Then later I get a call from the police, taking some info. I let him know the offender arrives on the bus at 6:45am.
Today the offender is on the bus (same bus I take) and I see another guy walk from the secure area of the company. The offender proceeds to walk into the secure area. This morning for some strange reason he doesn't have his truck around......gee I wonder why? :wtf
The other guy starts to dial his cell phone when I say "you must be calling me". He was. I tell him he just talked to the guy that hit his car. Well we know he works here too.
So the saga continues. But it would seem the guy knows what he did.

I'll take a different path....WTG Mikey for stepping up and letting the VW owner what happened.

Course, you could've just left a note that said it was "Bush's" fault :rofl

"silverblueBP" said:
it was "Bush's" fault :rofl

Nah..he would sell the VW at exaggerated price made by his own car appraiser and tell the new owner hey its YOUR problem. :cool

Back