• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I spy...Mustangs and Fords

Fresno plates.

"strnge" said:
New to the forum.....My first post!

Here is one 3 houses up the street. It has 14's on it still.

San Francisco Bay Area, Ca.

21458xh.jpg

wt93rl.jpg

Frank,
You are so sick. Here most of us check out the overall body and paint condition, what's under the hood, etc,,,,,whereas here you are always checking out it's underwear (plates). That is SOOO sick.

295vha1.jpg

This one was a 10 footer found in Millbrae, Ca

The owner was broken down there because he hit the horn and the car died instantly.

The interior was a complete disaster. :hide

The overspray from the paint job was horrible. It was everywhere. :no

Large rust bubbles under the paint behind the passenger window where the quarter panel attaches to the roof.

Took the family out for Burgers Sat night and saw this beauty sitting at the chicken joint next door. Owned by a neat old lady, bought the car off her dad in 1970, shes had it ever since. 289 3spd. She said her dad sold it to her because her brothers were hot rodding it. She seemed more interested in telling me about her brothers all original Datsun pickup, except for the roll bar which she didnt seem to care for. She said she was saving up for a "good" paint job tjis time...

rypa6eha.jpg

aza6y5a4.jpg

2yva8yba.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind that San Bruno is very close to SF, so riding someone's butt is a very common thing to see.

Just sayin' :shrug

Back