• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I think I just threw up a little...

BobV

Saw this on another forum and it's just too funny not to share.

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/cto/3098262274.html

MUSTANG LOVERS DREAM

FOR SALE 2000 MUSTANG GT, $5,500 or OBO. Nothing has been sacrificed to make this car the best for its year. The designers, stylists, and engineers wanted to make sure to thrill Mustang enthusiasts to the core by strengthening, lightening and refining each system, to create a race car with a license plate.
Never in your life has a car made you so appealing to the opposite sex. From its provocative curves to its dark blue metal flake paint job with a white racing stripe that says, "I'm the fastest the car on the road!" This 5-Speed emanates sexiness from every piece of its sheet metal.
This Mustang GT has been in many private photoshoots and the swimsuit models call it the "Babe Magnet."
It has Dual Exhausts, Bucket Seats, Driver and Passenger Airbags, Center Console, Grey and Black Seating, Power Seating, Power Steering, Lighted Entry System, Power Brakes, Tilt Steering Wheel, Tinted Glass, Air Conditioning, Intermittent Wipers, Power Exterior Mirrors, Tachometer, Traction Control, Power Driver Seat, Rear Window Defroster, Cruise Control, Rear Spoiler, and much more.
It only has only 103,000 plus miles. She runs great, and driving it is a dream.
Pick up the phone and call me. You will be sorry, if you don"t. (801) 627-7210

Oh, and since you guys made the :rulz
:wop

5N75U35M73K73J33Nfc6ocfa9c6cec84d1723.jpg

5Ee5M35Jc3Gb3Ib3Nfc6o9c7af3a78e331c7f.jpg

BobV

Best thing they could have done would be to keep ALL the photoshoots private... :roll

A

Anonymous

"Horseplay" said:
I think I would be changing the polarity of that magnet if it were mine.

You'd rather have guys posing with the car??? WTF???

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
"silverblueBP" said:
I thought that was a guy...and an ugly one at that.

(I was actually referring to the magnet repulsing that thing rather than drawing it in, if you must know.)

Kats66Pny

ONLY if they look like this. :part
3181575188_57fa4c1eb5_o.jpg

and shame on you guys... letting this thread continue without posting good babes. :no

30hv4gz.jpg

car_wash_girl_0009.jpg

car-show-babe.jpg

car_wash_girl_0008.jpg

car_wash_girl_0005.jpg

145.bmp

Last edited by a moderator: