• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I want to whine and moan...

I'm pretty much okay, but certain parts are still reminding me of the fall. The strange thing is that I don't have a single bruise, only a bad scrape on my left ankle, probably from the ladder. I'm pretty good at taking a fall, since I used to figure skate competitively and the first thing you do is learn how to fall. But, I've never fallen from that height before. I was really twisting to keep from hitting my head or get sliced by the props.

I have a buddy at work that swears by Cobroxin gel. Made from Cobra venom. He uses it for joint paint and migraines.

Went to my pain doc last Friday. Got a shot in my shoulder and a new daily med. So far so good. I'm feeling a lot better, and haven't experienced any side effects like I did with the last med he put me on. :yah

You musta never seen the show. He's wrong 4 or 5 times before he gets it right. My doc has a better record than that! :thu

"bravenrace" said:
You musta never seen the show. He's wrong 4 or 5 times before he gets it right. My doc has a better record than that! :thu
It's on after Mid's bedtime.

"bravenrace" said:
Damn thing is killing me again today! WaWaWaWaaaaa!
Seriously, anyone know any highly effective but yet little known remedies for relieving the symptoms of Arthritis? I'm not getting much done this way.
I can't take any of the meds the doc has prescribed because of side effects (none of which make me normal, unfortunately), and I've tried over the counter pain
meds and ointments. Those help somewhat, but not enough, as I am a pain wimp.

Amputation

Back