• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ignition Engineering/John Cause in Anaheim, anyone use or had contact, can't reach him has my dizzy

1965GTFB

**Update**
Finally got it back a few weeks ago. Looks great, seems to run well. I'm glad for his sake and mine that I didn't end up finding his name in the obits for the Orange Co. Register(I seriously looked there a couple of times when I couldn't reach him.

Any on use/know/had recent contact with John Cause at Ignition Engineering, 1244 E. Balsam Avenue, Anaheim, California 92805, 714-334-9143?

http://www.ignitionengineering.com

I sent him 2 distributor about 2 months ago. Last talked to him on the phone on 8/28/15 when I was in Anaheim and was checking to see if my parts might be ready for pick-up. He said it was not done but might be ready if I was leaving town late enough. We were leaving that morning so he said he would get to it that weekend and call he early the next week. Since then all I can get is his answering machine and leave messages but can not get a call back.

I'm hoping he is ok and has not had a sudden catastrophic event or demise.

Any help contacting him or determining is status is appreciated.

Or if any one in the Orange County can find a contact # for relatives listed below that were listed on Intelius when I googled him. If they are old school like me and have a land line they might be in a phone book(remember those)
-Jean Cause
-Theresa Bottoms
-Michael Bottoms

Ted Nelson(Nor-Cal)
nelsons565@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Next time I go to McFadden Dale Hardware, I could drive by his house and check if anyone is home. It could be a week or so before I get over there

Next time I go to McFadden Dale Hardware, I could drive by his house and check if anyone is home. It could be a week or so before I get over there
Tracy,
Thanks for the offer.
Actually should have updated this a few weeks ago. I finally got the distributor back. It looks great and seems to work well.

Back