• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ike

Sluggo

The witching hour is nearly upon me. Near certainly going to lose power.

I'll be on til that happens.

Hey sluggo, you're sitting on Galveston Island aren't you? I wonder how the fishing is in rough weather like this? Kite flying is going to be great!

If/when you die, does this mean Rick is in charge? Does this site have a contingency plan? Can I at least get an "un-detectable/safe to use" ISP address out of this?

Just curious....

Looks like you may blow away sooner. Just updated the landfall time to 11pm or just after. Hang on but by all means keep this site open........

"daveSanborn" said:

Hey sluggo, you're sitting on Galveston Island aren't you? I wonder how the fishing is in rough weather like this? Kite flying is going to be great!

If/when you die, does this mean Rick is in charge? Does this site have a contingency plan? Can I at least get an "un-detectable/safe to use" ISP address out of this?

Just curious....

I live 30 minutes sw of Houston and 'bout 65 from Galveston. About 50 miles from the eye center. which is sixty miles wide. I guess I'm gettin the eye.

In the unlikely event sumpin happens to me where I can not return to duty It's Rick's baby until mid declares he's in charge
at which point a bitter feud will ensue and the victor shall have the spoils. :show :show :show :show :jam

Good luck men, and Godspeed.

"AzPete" said:
Looks like you may blow away sooner. Just updated the landfall time to 11pm or just after. Hang on but by all means keep this site open........

The site is hosted on a remote server in Lithuania or somewhere. Could be on mars for all I know. Point is the site will be fine. Glad you guys got
you're priorities in order. :hmm

All joking aside, stay safe. You still have more smilies to add. And as Ron White says, "It ain't that the wind is blowin', its what the wind is blowin'. If you get hit by a volkswagon, it really don't matter how many sit-ups you can do." :hide

Good luck, Sluggo, and don't let the storm destroy any unopened beer bottles.

I'll actually be serious for once. Good luck to you.

Now, can you send me all the "smiley codes" and grant me access to the secret lab and send me your guns before 11?

"blue65coupe" said:

Now, can you send me all the "smiley codes" and grant me access to the secret lab and send me your guns before 11?

Guess you'll be wanting my Mach1 too, huh?

"Sluggo" said:
""Teabag"" said:

I'm in charge now...I'll take the Mach! *G*

"Midlife" said:
"Sluggo" said:
""Teabag"" said:

I'm in charge now...I'll take the Mach! *G*
I'm not even in Seattle yet for Christ's sake! :show

So, Randy, you out there brother? How'd you make it through the storm? Are you and yours ok? We're thinking about ya Captain!

Yeah, I know I was joking around earlier, but I'm getting a little worried for ya boss. I hope that you and yours make it through that mess as unscathed as possible.

Back