• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

In Other News...

That guy will be a drain on society for ever. Just kill him and get it over with. What a waste of air. :char

"70_Fastback" said:
That guy will be a drain on society for ever. Just kill him and get it over with. What a waste of air. :char

:stu

Wasn't this how Jeffrey Dahmer got his start?

Close, just not a goat. It started with him playing with roadkill first. Then we went with tadpoles until they turned into frogs. Then he killed the frogs.

What a sick Ef'er. Put a pink collar around the perp's neck and turn him loose in the prison yard.

Yikes...what sick bastard! Castrate him with a dull, rusty knife...

That's makes 99% of the member's here look normal.

"66gt350" said:
Yikes...what sick bastard! Castrate him with a dull, rusty knife...

That's makes 99% of the member's here look normal.
Well now you pretty much have to identify the one percenter...

I wonder if he is a bed wetter and sets fires?

That would give him all three traits of a serial killer!

Mel

That's just messed up...! Up until reading that the most disturbing thing I had seen today was a commercial for some kind of pad thingy that Whoopie Goldberg says she needs when she sneezes. That's pretty messed up too but at least no farm animals died in the making of that ad.

Wow...just...wow.
And if I'm not mistaken, I believe MS has an all out ban on bath salts.

Sent via mobile device from an undisclosed location.

Overland Park is just a rock toss from Olathe, home to a self professed "master welder"

"silverblueBP" said:
Overland Park is just a rock toss from Olathe, home to a self professed "master welder"
Who has also been noticeably absent here just recently....

Back